Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Trying New Things

So, I have taken in an odd interest in making food. Lol. Seeing as how I am about to have the gastric bypass, I think this is kinda funny. I do not eat a lot during the day, but at night I eat more than I should. This causes the problem...however, over the Holidays and all I have made a few things that have peaked my interest. I have also learned that I enjoy making up new things (to me anyway) and cooking. Humm... We will see how long this continues...

Scrambled omelet with link sausage, tomatoes, bell pepper, onion, and cheese...looks gross but yummy!

Sausage lasagna 

This was a fav...also dinner the other night. Pork Chops with a home made topping sauce made with bell peppers and onions. Side items were home made mashed potatoes and broccoli

Great Holiday party dish... Cream cheese and rotel mix.. Yummy!

One of the mens favs... Honey BBQ Chicken and bbq beans.
So beyond foods... I have also started working out! Looks like I most certainly need it huh... Well it's nothing to big. I bought some resistance bands for strength training, because I am terribly weak in the arms. I also have free weights and now a "thigh trainer" that I got today. These are simple things, but because I am broke... its better than nothing. I dont care for gyms that much either... maybe because they are to far away, maybe because people stare, maybe because they are to much money in my opinion... humm.  However, even if they do little work, I am at least proud of myself for trying to work out and doing something to be active.





Okay, here is a funny "new thing" that was unintentional... Hahah. I loaded the dishes into the dishwasher and picked up the wrong bottle of dish soap... guess what happened??...


YES, YOU GUESSED IT...bubbles...everywhere. LOL.

Stay tuned for new "new things" coming and see how these continue to do... ha. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment