Tuesday, December 20, 2011

New Things 3

Once again I have tried new things! I have really gotten into blogging and writing about life experiences, but just recently, I have really gotten into "Pinterest". I have gotten so many ideas from there and have been able to collect my ideas, likes, wants...etc into pin board that I can keep forever. I think most any woman would like this site. www.pinterest.com/lem4god That is my link. Also, I am trying to eat healthy... Not easy on a tight budget. However, I have been trying my hardest. A lot of the ideas I am getting for being healthy come from Pinterest too. I made whole green beans and veggie rolls for dinner the other night. It came out pretty good, I wish I could have made the green beans a little more tasty, but hey, I'm learning. haha.




It looks appealing though!!  I have also been collecting ideas that I want to try around the house and all. I love looking at new home ideas and new recipes... etc. I can not wait until I have my own home/apartment or just "my place" so that I can try some of these ideas out. I love the "do it yourself" things. I like taking old things and making some cool and neat out of them. Here are some ideas that I like...
Love the organization for cleaning stuff

When I have a baby...this is A CERTAIN for the nursery. Its a fabric tree with a few pics LOVE IT!

Cute Idea for wall art- family made

Very neat planner. Picture frame from walmart, put different fabric behind the glass and use a dry erase marker to write on the glass. 

No comments:

Post a Comment