Sunday, December 11, 2011

Dear Santa...

Tonight we went to Bass Pro for dinner. I love, love, love that store. Weird, two of my most favorite stores are Bass Pro and Lowes... I would take those any day over a clothing store. Ha. Anyway, they have Santa land there. And although I am 22... I was hoping for a pic with Santa, but by the time we got there they were not taking anymore for pictures. Bummer. Oh well, Im grown anyway. However, I did enjoy looking at the trains, race cars, 4-wheelers, and then I saw a table where you could write your "Dear Santa" letters. I sat down and started to write one and mom said "you need to ask him for your boyfriend to come home". I couldn't have agreed with her more...




When we first got there my brother and I were looking at the 4-wheelers they had out front and I wanted to take my "date text" pic for Chris on one. Jared acted kinda embarrassed to be taking a picture of me out there...sooooo, needless to say, the pic taking process was VERY quick and the pic came out very fuzzy! I'm glad I chose to send the letter instead!



Oh, my brother thinks he is the "Mr.Stuff" haha. I'm glad he went with us tonight. He can be very comical. I did get a random shot of him in the car. He has the most beautiful hair!



I don't think my family has a true understanding of why I love pictures so much. I have been taking pictures lately with all the holiday stuff going on and baking like crazy! Oh well... I will always have these memories.

Please Santa... Don't forget my letter!!!! <3<3<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment