Thursday, December 15, 2011

Today's Daily Doings

I love having the time to get "festive"! Today I finished little home made Christmas gifts for some friends and family, which I will post all about once they are all given out...(don't wanna give them away just yet). Then I went to the store to get tissue wrapping paper and ingredients for cheesecake! I got home and made strawberry cheesecake cupcakes. They look so yummy! Hopefully someone will enjoy them when they finish cooling!
I love baking and making new things...










I was also, like I said above, able to finish wrapping gifts for some people. I still have a few more things to get, and Christmas is just right around the corner, literally. This year just doesn't seem like normal...most of the past years I have had the feeling of "can't wait until Christmas morning", and this year I'm almost like "hold off a bit"...Lol. However, I am making the most out of this Christmas as I can.



This is a good sense of accomplishment! Ha. I am easily amused! Now... I was unloading the dishes today and I started to realize and think about things I would "like" in my kitchen one day when I am married. I have discovered I like organization. Especially of plastic wear. However, I also had a realization of how much we use "jars" for glasses and what great drinking glasses they make. My family uses them all the time! In fact, they have almost become our main "drinking wear". But, to me, I started thinking of how cool a kitchen would be with things like these... I have lately been getting ideas and keeping note of them of things I like and would like to have as inspiration to me and how I do my house one day... I can't wait for that day!



If you are one who throws away jars... I strongly suggest trying them out for cups! They work great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment