Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A Leap of Faith

Today is Tuesday, August 31, 2010, also known as the day I resigned from my job at Resources for Independence as a Lead DSS over dayhab.

Why?
    Because, of the hostel enviornement that was created by the administrion.
    The threating language that was used  towards myself and other employees.
    The stress levels that I went to.
    My job duties being compromised.
    Discrimination.
     And so much more...

I felt so much better after writing my letter. Today was awful. A certain person has continued to make me feel like a peice of nothing, ever since I started working there. I have put a lot into that job, and a lot of good has come from it...but its time to put my health and peace of mind first. Yes, I will be under a financial burdon for a little while. But out of all the times I have wanted to quit...this one just felt so, so, so right.

I am leaning solely on God. Pray for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment