Sunday, August 29, 2010

Girls Night Out!!



Last night was so much fun! I went over to a really good friends, (Jamie) house for dinner, a wonderful dessert, pictures, good conversation, hair do's, makeup, and nail fun!!!! I haven't had my nails done in a long time! It feels kinda nice! Ha. Got some of my hair cut off, mostly just trimmed, new layers, etc.

I think every girl needs a night to just be with girls. I dont have many "girlfriends" because of the drama and besides Rachel, all of them are older than me, by more than a few years...haha. Sorry ladies! However, getting away from the guys, talking out our stresses with other woman who are, or have gone through the same things...IS REALLY GOOD FOR US! :)

Jamie and I laughed a lot. It feels so good to laugh. :)

Oh another note, Below are some pictures of the night, and also of a little puppy named Charlie. He is the sweetest puppy, but loves to chew on human ligaments. However, a few weeks ago, Jamie and Steve were walking on a walking trail out where they live, and walked past this little, beaten down, bleeding, tiny, unfed puppy. He had no hide on his back, no pads on his paws, he was bleeding bad, bugs were in his sores, his ribs were sticking very far out, he looked AWFUL. They immediately took him home and got him SO MUCH BETTER! His scar is looking really good, he has pads on his feet, and HE IS FAT! Lol.

I love seeing when people take care of those who cant take care of themselves...Im a huge puppy lover :)

This is Charlie!
This is his scar on his back. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment