Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I don't know how God deals with everyones problems...he is so busy working on mine!

Tonight was a good night. Boring, but good. Sometimes I think that the mind needs to be "bored". We use it so much, not to say that it is a bad thing, however, sometimes I think we "overthink" situations. I know I do. Today was just not my day. People were getting on my nerves, (work) its a full moon (know what that means), and I just felt like everyone was out to get me. I cant stand those days! I talked to God tonight, wrote down my prayer...I feel so much better! Have you ever felt like a million tons have been lifted off of you because of one conversation with God? Often, I forget how powerful He is, and how often I forget to talk to Him about my problems rather than everyone around me, or someone to take my stresses out on. I know one thing for sure...I dont know how God deals with everyone elses problems...He is so busy working on mine! Isn't that awesome! I love it how He often shows me things through the simplest of motions. I often will be doing, saying, or acting on things in a way that was unnesscary, and its like a light bulb when he says "Lucy, remember, I am in control"...WOW. It gives me chills. "To God be the glory...He said don't worry!" Isn't that an awesome saying!

I know I have probaby gone on about several different things in this blog, but I am just speaking my mind. Maybe something in it was useful for you. I know God has many great plans for us all...its up to us to seek his will and follow through!


Goodnight Everyone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment