Wednesday, August 25, 2010

To Much To Handle

Today has not been the best of days, however, it could have been worse. Sometimes I feel like I just cant breath. I have so much to do, in so, so, so, little time! Some days I am okay and content...others I am screaming in my head, "WHAT AM I THINKING?"..."HOW DO I MAKE THIS WORK?'..."CAN I REALLY AFFORD THIS?!?!?"...

I am so overwhelmed...Yet I know God is faithful. I know he will provide...

I was sitting in the Walmart parking lot with my clients today and we were watching these people that had been involved in a wreck (bumper to bumper) walking around, talking...etc. And I kept wondering to myself, "where are the cops?" No kidding, 20 mins later (we were still waiting on my co-worker) the city cop FINALLY shows up. Why in the world does it take so long for our LAW enforcement to show up some where!

I applied to this my life...in how we often want to rush things, but really, our "saving grace" may be coming, just a little slower than we had expected. Its so hard to be young, female, in love, working, stressed...and patient! I have a lot of negatives in my life right now, but, over all of them, one big positive thing still stands...I am God's child. And through all of this, he does have a plan for me.

Lord, let your glory shine down on me. May I see the path you have laid before me and walk on it gracefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment