Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My First Thoughts...(about this blog)

So, today has been absoutly crazy! For those of you who do not know, I work for Resources for Independence, working with mentally challanged adults. And that job, wow, it can sometimes drive me insane! I came home today after a day of pure raging feelings and thought that it may do me good to start writing about issues in my life, the good things, love, Christ and my thoughts on him, my friends, family...etc. I like to write, and I hardly ever do it, so I figured what better way then to write a blog!

A little about me: I am 20 years old (until Nov. 27). I live with my parents (for the time being) and one brother. I have an amazing boyfriend, John Hestand. We have been together for almost a year now, and we are both VERY excited about our furture together! So many things are changing and happening at the same time! I love photography, I actually do a side business in photography. I take pictures of persons all over Mobile county and the surrounding areas. Right now, I am a Lead Direct Support Staff, ahead of Dayhab productions at the Resources for Independence office of Mobile. I have 3 dogs, Bama, Tide, and Nicki (after Saban)...Yes, I am a BAMA fan. Roooollll Tide Baby! However, John, is a pure at heart Texas fan! Last years National Champ. game was a tough ride home for us! Hah! I am a christian! Proud to be one.

A few pictures of this past year!!...
Moorer Family Reunion


Rachel and I in the hot tub
Snow In Mobile :)
Katie, myself and Nickolas

John and I in New Orleans

I am very excited about this new blog, you may here from me every day, or once a week. My life is crazy! Lol.

God Bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment