Friday, August 27, 2010

A Day Is Good, Good Day It Is!!!

So, today is Friday, August 27, 2010! Thank you Lord I made it to this day! WooooHooo!

This morning started out kind of "psh" and I was so ready to go home and go to bed. However, once I got to work, got settled in at the office, got the clients somewhat ready for the day, it was POURING outside, and finally just was able to sit down, took a deep breath...I knew I was going make it. It was boring today, to say the least! Lol. However, no drama! Yes! A day with no drama....WOW. Thank you Lord! I love it when I have a day of no hassel. We basically just sat around, watched a movie, did some training, yada yada yada.

Some days I think I am at my witz end! Usually, that is most days. More like Monday through Friday! Isn't that just sad. I have a low tolerance for stress...well I take that back, maybe it is high, because I deal with it in huge amounts ALL the time, ask my family :) However, I feel so awful when I am down like that. It takes EVERYTHING in me to make it through the day, and not want to "hurt" someone. Sometimes I feel like I need a punching bag to relieve some huge, built up stress...Thats also what the gym is for, but, there is nothing there for me to PunCH! Haha.

God has shown me some awesome things, and I have had my own revelations on several issues. I love it, its wonderful, but I often have to sit back and realize also that God shows and moves on his time...and his time is perfect. I dont feel it most days, and the only thing that gets me through is prayer, and sometimes I feel like I dont know what to pray...I have to remember MY God is Faithful...I am stressed, but he is taking care of it for me...I have to learn to COMPLETLY let him have it, and believe that a way will be drawn out for me and that I will see it.

John and I are working on some financial things that will help us get closer to our goal as a couple...you want to talk about even more stress...say the word FINANCE. Yuck! Money is so touchy... :) I wont go all into that, but if you read this, and are a firm believer...lift up some prayer for me!

On another note! Tonight I am at the Bettencourt's home, taking care of their animals! John is coming over to converse on some things, have dinner, and movie. Then in the morning he is flying off to Dallas for a SHORT trip :( I wish I could tag along! But, I am staying behind and doing the girl thing with a few friends :) 

Gotta put aside my frustrations and move on with my evening!

John and I
Some Random Pictures!

John at Bass Pro...flirting with the animals!
My Parents at Bass Pro...(love them!)

No comments:

Post a Comment