Friday, October 15, 2010

Tuskit Died. :(

A while back I got two baby red ear slider turtles. I named them Tuskit and Tuttle. Tuskit was vibrant, had a more elaborate pattern to his markings, and loved to be handled and follow my fingers and stuff. Tuttle is suttle. haha. He has a solid marking and is duller in color. Further more, he is sweet, but doesn't like to be handled as much.

I knew Tuskit was probably getting sick, two days ago when he was breathing weird. My stupid self went off and left him and tonight when I got home, he was dead. I am so sad. I know he is just a turtle...but he was special to me. I get attached to my animals very easily. He was so cute. Now, im scared to death that Tuttle will die to. I have always read and had been told that they do better as pairs...so do I get another one for Tuttle, or give him away, or just keep him by himself. He and Tuskit played a lot. They were so cute. I also dont think that I have the proper environment for them. All though, I did everything the books said. I still think I may keep my room to cold for them and the water heater just isnt doing enough. Its all my fault. I could have kept him healthy. :(

This is sad...I know.

I miss you lil man!

1 comment: