Friday, October 22, 2010

Another Friday

This is the last day of this week! Whoo Hoo! This weekend holds a lot in store for myself and family. Tonight, John is taking me out on a "halloween date" Lol. We are going to a haunted house and a scary movie. I haven't seen him in almost a week and I am really starting to miss him! So, I am very excited about tonight.

This morning I woke up to a phone call for an interview with Liberty National...I am not sure how I feel about it, but hey...its an interview! Thank you Lord. I also spent a lot of time sending out new resumes in a new format...thanks to dad. He got me the Microsoft word, home and student package! I needed it so bad!

As of right now, my cat, Sophie, is meowing and banging her head on my computer for attention...I think something is wrong with her today. She never wants attention! Lol. Maybe just a good day! I think I am about to go walking with Bama for a while. He likes to get out since we dont let him run off. But, he also needs one on one time with me.

I have so much to thank God for. Even though  I have no money, no job, cant pay my bills, having to rely on my most wonderful dad for everything. It stinks! Sometimes I regret walking out on that HORRINDUS (spelling? oh well its my version) job...but then again, where would I be now If I hadn't listened to my gut feeling about it that day.

I know God has a reason for everything...its his timing I have a problem with :) Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment