Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Stress is Setting In

So today is the 27th...uhhh! Payments are due in a few days...what do I do? This no job thing is TERRIBLE! But, I have to keep saying "i left for a reason, i needed to go". I dont regret that part. I regret having no money and having to depend on my dad and mom for EveryThing...I cant stand it. I had an interview the other day. It was for part time. The lady was really nice and it seemed like a great place to work. However, they are doing like corp style interviews with callbacks and etc when its a one manned office with three shop guys in the back for a printing company.....whattt?? Lol. I dont know if I can depend on them. I also have a interview with Liberty National on the 2nd. Maybe something will come through. Im desperate.

On the other hand...in 21 days...it will be my one year with the love of my life. It is going by so quickly! I can not wait until this time next year...wheww...what an exciting time it will be :) He is one of the biggest things that keeps me going in all this stress.

God is good...all the time! God is good...all the time! In pain or suffering...God is good...all the time! In heartaches and back aches...God is good...all the time! Amen!
Like Madea said...put "In Jesus name" at the end of your prayer...and thats the stamp to get it up there!

Here are some pics of what happy in my life... :)
Mom dunkin dad.







No comments:

Post a Comment