Monday, October 31, 2011

Missing Chris

My boyfriend left for Memphis, TN yesterday for a few weeks of training for his new job, and I miss him! He is such a wonderful, christian man. God has really blessed me through meeting him and by giving me the chance to be apart of his life. For so long I had been looking out for a man that fit my "need list". And here goes God, just when I am about to just say "oh well...maybe in a few years"...He drops Chris in my lap. Not literally, that might hurt :) But it has truly been a blessing. Chris is my 6'9 teddy bear! He makes me feel safe and loved. His caring spirit is so refreshing. He is a hard worker and will do anything he has to do to make sure things are taken care of. I am so thankful, even for the heartaches, that brought me to this point. So many things in my life that I have been questioning over the past year are coming together and I am feeling more at ease with situations. Ahhh...I just wanna keep smiling. He always makes me smile. He is always so patient with me. He listens to me and genuinely cares and loves me! He is a God fearing man and I have been so blessed by him.

Oh boy, I could go on and on...I am missing him bad tonight. :(
Cant wait until he is home!

No comments:

Post a Comment