Sunday, October 30, 2011

God Is In Every Story

I caught one! haha..jk jk. Me with the bait!
So, for the past few weeks I have taken a break from my "everyday life" and have gone on a few trips, saw family and good friends, and have spent a lot of time thinking and spending time figuring out a few things about my life, as well as enjoying my time relaxing and enjoying good company. Needless to say, I have really enjoyed myself. I have traveled a little bit and I always love that. I have learned some new things and am grateful to God for them. Yesterday I travled with Chris and his brother Jonathan to Perdido Key, Florida to a condo there where their mom and several ladies from their church were there for a singles retreat. It was beautiful there! So windy though. But I think we were outside for most of the day! Wouldn't have traded my wind-burnt face for nothing! LOL. We got down there early-mid morning. The condo was beautiful. And let me tell you about this master  bedroom...My good Lord. It was HUGE. And I made several notes of it so that one day I could have one! hehe. After taking a tour, getting settled, I took some pictures of the ladies and had some fellowship. Jonathan took some really good pics of Chris and I. I will have those up in a few days when I get them from him. But anyway, we decided we would try to fish. Boy was that an adventure. It was SO windy and choppy. Nothing was biting. Finally after giving up, Chris and I went into town for Asian food for lunch then back to the condo for a really nice evening just enjoying each others company, taking pics and videos, and lots of laughter. Have I mentioned that I really like him...?
Yummm LOL

After a fun filled day, we ended the day out with a wonderful dinner with everyone and worship. It was beautiful. God kept reminding me throughout everything that was going on at that time "The more you seek me, the more you will find me, the more you find me, the more you will love me"...How awesome! Ms.Patricia in particular was a huge blessing to me. I won't go into detail about what went on but God showed himself there in that condo, in Perdido Key Florida...who would have thought? This just reminded me that we serve a limitless God, a God of wonders, a un-selfish God, a mysterious God, and a God with humor. His ways are so unpredictable. One lady signed to a song about following Gods plan and submitting to what he wants us to be. That was so uplifting! And another did a praise dance that was beautiful to a song about going and looking everywhere, in the deepest valleys, friends, etc. and not finding ANYONE like God. This is so true. We spend so much time going and searching for someone or something to out do him and to make excuses...and we always end up back with Him. I can tell you this...I love being around some spirit led people! It is so refreshing. To be in a environment that is created by his people where he can just come in and dwell. "Something about the name Jesus"...just like my last post.

I hope you enjoy these pics and videos!
This is the burial of one of millions of Jellyfish that were washed up on shore due to massive wind currents, sadly they all died.
The massive bedroom i was telling you about...there is still more behind me...lol.





One of the Jellyfish

Jonathan and Chris looking at the Jelly's

me on the spiral staircase

Poor menos...they were fish bait

Look at the pretty pink in them...

Getting the poles ready

This was a SMALL portion of what we saw!


J fishing







No comments:

Post a Comment