Thursday, October 27, 2011

Catching Up

Hello again! It has been a little bit since I have written so I am back. I keep telling myself that I am going to keep up with this more. But, I assume most of you know how that goes. I like writing on here, just don't seem to have enough time in a day. But recently I have had a lot going on. Been to Mississippi for the past 3 weekends to spend time with Chris and his family. Helping with a baby shower, birthday party, taking pictures, working around the house...yada yada yada. This past Monday however, Chris finally got to come to Mobile to meet my family. Unfortunately my dad was at work in New Orleans, but he got the pleasure of meeting mom and Jared. LOL. I think things went pretty well. I know I enjoyed myself and I am, although nervous, excited to see what God brings to this new relationship. I can honestly say this is the first man that I have ever been in a relationship with that is "the same" all the time. His attitude and persona has not changed once since I met him...a long time ago! Some of you may say "what? a long time ago?"...Yes, roughly. I don't know the exact time frame however, but around that time we met on a online site. Think it's weird? Well, so what. Ha. Like most single people I was out looking for "a dating" scene and tried the online thing. At that time I started emailing with Chris and we talked for a little while, then do to unfortunate circumstances and family situations, we lost touch. I went into another relationship, which obviously failed, and through all of that, I went back to the online site just to find people to talk to...and he was the FIRST person that came to my mind. All I could remember was that his name was Chris and that his profile name was something "giant". I was half way right. I finally found him...and about 2 months later he emailed me. All of that lead us to where we are now. God sure is funny sometimes. That's part of the reason I love him so. I am pretty sure of my distant future, what happens tomorrow I am not so sure of. Life is played out one day at a time for me as of now. With many changes coming into play, new home, family moving, new jobs, surgery, new relationship....Well, lets just say I am a little (meaning lot) stressed. But I know God will not lead me wrong. I just have to keep listening!

Here are a few pics over the last few weeks...Keep me in your prayers!

Weekend of 10-15-2011

Chris, me, and Jonathan (chris's brother)

Chris, Me, and Ms. Lois ( his mom)

Chris, His mom, and aunt at the baby shower Ms. Lois threw for a friend
(I helped with the diaper cake!...haha)


Ms.Lois having a good time with games

Chris and his mom at her "50th Birthday Party" 10-22-2011

Chris and I and our pumpkins 10-24-2011

Chris finishing up the food for his mom's bday party 10-22-2011

Jonathan giving his speech to his mom

Yucky pumpkin insides!

Our First Date 10-7-2011


Cake Chris made for dessert this weekend...LOL we kinda ran out of icing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment