Sunday, November 21, 2010

Making It Simple

It has been forever since I have last post on here. I miss writing on here. I used to use it to get some feelings out and progress on my life and so forth. As of today, I have made my life simple again. I asked myself..."what is the point in rushing things, trying TOO hard, wishing for more, yada yada yada"...when in reality, I am happy with my little simply life here. I have my family, my parents support me, believe in me, my brother, well...he is just there, but I know deep down he is supportive, John, oh the love of my life, he shows me nothing but gratitude and love, he respects me and my decisions, he encourages me to do the things in life that will make me a better person and supports me in decisions and risk that I take each day and he is always there when something goes wrong and I need someone to cry on. He is my rock and I love him so so much. My best friend, Rach. She is going to Haiti on Tuesday...for a month. I am really going to miss her. But she has some really exciting things going on there and I am so happy for her. When she comes back I will have to tell you guys all of the good news! Also, we are starting up some stuff together for Haiti...super excited. But above all of this, she listens to me when I need it most and gives me the words I need to hear to get me through the "whatever moment" I am in at that time. MOST OF ALL...I have God! Isn't that just awesome. Of all of these wonderful things...I, I can say, I have God. :) Badabing! It makes me happy all over. I know he is behind me 100%. I know that I will fail at some things, but I will also triumph at many things! Because he has told me so. In life, we have to make hard and sometimes harsh decisions. With this, sometimes it causes for hurt, pain, and misunderstanding. I hate this part of life...but in the end, my spirit feels so much better. Today, my life was simple...I feel so much better. In all of my weakness and pain, God teaches and has taught me a lesson...Each day does not go without significant meaning. You are significant. I am significant. And He...He is the one who makes it all possible!

With all my love and prayers to all of you who read this...make your lives simple. Live as if you were dying.

No comments:

Post a Comment