Friday, November 26, 2010

At A Time Like This...

When I have lost all control of my feelings and anger...God reminds me of something so wonderful and good. Tonight was a bad night for me. Some people will do anything to hurt another or act in vengeance. Thank God for his power and peace!

When I first opened this blog I started writing a whole bunch of crap...pretty much. I was bashing and writing how some adults just needed to grow up if they were going to call themselves adults...Then, i got a facebook notification. It was from a lady whose status I had commented on about those persons with special needs. I had commented that God made them so special and I aggreed with what she said about them not being sick and what not. Persons with special needs are such a blessing. So, I read her comment, she told me about her nephew. And my heart just filled so warmly.

God used that to change my whole feeling at that time. I am renewed. Wow...what an AWESOME God we serve! I give him all the glory and honor. These small little blessings are what makes my world go round.

Thank you God! I pray this for all of you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment