Saturday, November 13, 2010

LeM Photography- fo sho?

This past week my friend and I have taken charge and gone forth with making my company, LeM, bigger and get off the ground. We have gotten a lot of emails and phone calls about the business. Kellee does amazing advertising work. We also have a HUGE potential big gig! I cant go into it right now but when or if it happens I will be sure to let you guys know. All I can say is God is good.

Life this week has been...lazy. Lol. Besides working a lot on the computer and getting LeM out. I have been spending a lot of time with my lil buger bear (aka Piper). She is Kellee's lil baby girl. She is precious. We have been just hanging out and enjoying our time together. Some other job applications were put out...that wasn't fun. But we need money coming in asap.

Here are some pics from the week.














No comments:

Post a Comment