Sunday, December 16, 2012

Catch Up Post From My "New Start" Blog


Aug. 19, 2012 
Well, hello again everyone! This is my new blog! I figured that I wanted to start a new blog because through my old one and deleting all the post about life over the past few years would have taken to long. Besides, I'm turning over a new leaf in life and starting a new journey and I guess this means starting a new blog called "Thankful and Blessed" is very approaite. Over the past two months so much in my life has changed. As most of you know already, I did not get married. Thankfully. I called the wedding off a few weeks before the day. It was probably the best decision I have ever made. I moved out of my house and into a apartment on the other side of town closer to my job. It is safer, cleaner, I feel better there... just an overall better atmosphere. I am also a photographer now at Holland Studios in Germantown, Tn. Love it here. I enjoy my job, even though sometimes it can be hectic, its fun and refreshing. Nothing like getting to go to a job where you enjoy where you are. On top of that, I love photography, so that makes it even better. This past week I also decided to try a new church. Highland Church of Christ is a lot like Downtown in Searcy. (where I am from) Not very consertative and the singing was great, and those of you that know me know that singing is very important to me. Turns out, my boss and his family also go there. Lol.

As for my personal growth, I am seriously looking into going back to school. I want to finish out my degree and work in Special Needs Education. I am also working out everyday, and although it practacially kills me most days, just getting back into it, I am liking it. I am meeting new people and moving up in the world. I have been doing more for myself, trying to not worry so much about whats going on with others and trying to fix everything... cause in reality I cant fix everything, only God can. So I am rolling with the punches and moving forward. Not that I am stopping caring for other people lol. Just surrounding myself with people that are doing good things in life and moving forward as well. I have been coming up and praying on my 5 year goals... which i will be posting about soon.

I know God has a plan... happiness is in there and I am really starting to feel it. Money is super tight, bills dont always get paid on time... and at first I cried and stressed myself sick over it, then came to the realization that it is what it is and God is in control. Since then, things are looking up!

Well, I need to get back to work! Got a busy afternoon!

Thankful and Very Blessed,
Lucy

December 16, 2012- To Catch up read here...  www.thankfulnblessed.blogspot.com
I have decided to come back to "inside lucys mind" because of the past that has been written here. Its kind of awkward to have your past, when its not so good, plastered all over the internet. Some post will be deleted, but it also reminds me where I have come from. Life goes on. 







No comments:

Post a Comment