Friday, May 11, 2012

Life Goes On

Tonight is the first night that I have really sat down and decided to go public (via internet) about some situations that have occurred over the past few weeks. Most of you know by now that I made the decision to call off my wedding to Chris. I will not go into details because it is between us and God and because there are already so many lies going around that I just don't want to come down to that level. Every day I wake up I know however, more and more, that I made the right decision. I am happy...genuinely happy. This is a feeling that I missed! I am taking better care of myself, taking time for myself, working out, eating better...do what makes me feel good and happy and thanking God at the same time for showing me things in time!

So, life does go on! And boy, am I happy that it does. I have an amazing job at the biggest studio in Memphis. I also have my own place, my friends, my own money... my life! I am learning new things day by day and I couldn't ask for more. Now, of course, I could ask for people to stop making up rumors, assumptions, yada yada yada and just leave things alone and mind their own business... but people just don't do that. Its second nature to always be right.

I am happy. Point blank. I thank God EVERYDAY! Life can not go anywhere but up from here.

So, now that this is out even more publicly... say a prayer for both families. God does have a plan... and I can not wait to live it out. I know the lessons I have learned and they have been and will be so valuable to me.

Live every day as if it was your last! Love yourself! Remember your own heart is important to!

Love, Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment