Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Lu-Cave

I don't think I have ever shared with you all my "lu-cave". LOL. We call it that because it used to be my dad's man cave. Poor dad. We take over everything...but no, he let me move out there. Hehe. I love it! Its like my own small apartment. Its separate from their house but close enough to still be "at home". I still have my independence, which is awesome. Sadly, I won't be here much longer, less than a year. But, we are all on to bigger and better things. Praise God! When dad first started on this room is was a big open room, cement floors, wood panel walls, and shelves all over the back wall. Since then, he has sheet rocked the walls, built a nice bathroom, put hard wood floors in, crown molding on the ceiling, got rid of the popcorn ceiling, painted and added all the water pumps, heater, air, etc. and hookups for when the kitchen goes in. It will have a fully functioning kitchen when it is all finished. That is the only thing it lacks. But I have been living out there approx 6 months now and I love it! Just showing off my decoration and my dad's handy work! I REALLY wish i had pics of how it looked before...if I stumble across any Ill put them up!
Bed Area

I love this piece of furniture and my book case

Living room area


Entertainment

This is where the kitchen will be. Right now its my closet/fridge/microwave etc. area

That door goes into the bathroom. Which is fully funtioning with a sink, toilet and a wonderful corner circle shower all glass. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment