Sunday, January 23, 2011

My not so picture perfect life...

So, blogging from an iPhone is not what I consider easy, but, right now it's all I got.

The past week had been an uproar for me, and although I am not ready to go into detail with anyone, God is reallllly working hard on me. I have gotten closer to him in many ways but at the same time, a lot of work has to be done. So many emotions have just fled right through my body.

All I am for sure about... Is God is good... And HE DOES have a plan for me!!!!

On another note, this weekend, Rachel and u are at a condo on the bay. It's been so nice! We went to the farm market, loved it there, got fruits and veggies and ate chicken salad. Then came back and went bike riding for a good while down by the peir and the yatch club. Then made eggplant for dinner with fried plantains... And our bodies somehow ended up out in the FREEZING cold in a semi-warm hot tub, don't ask how we felt getting BACK to the condo!! Haha some people do some real stupid things, but the memories are great!

I guess that's it for right now, gotta full day ahead!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment