Monday, September 27, 2010

Tide's Day Out with Me!

This morning I got up, got ready, and took Tide to the vet. However, the day didn't go as simple as that sounds! Hah! We got to Lucedale and I went round and round looking for that vets office! It was crazy! I finally called mom and she was able to tell me that it was on a county road within the downtown area, I then was able to match it up on maps! We finally got there and he was such a doll! He was so good in the car, just sat there with his paw on my arm looking out the window! When he got into the docs he went up to every dog in there, said hello, then came back and laid at my feet. To cute! I can honestly say that he is the most even tempered dog we have. Hehe. So $70 later, we left Lucedale. I decided that I wanted to take a detour...well that ended us up in Cintronelle. Wayyyy off course! However, I decided to stop by a friends house there, but she wasn't home. Then on the way home from there, I decided that I would try and remember my way back to Jennie's house. I hadn't been there in a long time. It took me a couple of wrong turns and going back and forth, but I found her house. And what do you know...the girl (Jamie), whom I was going to see in Cintronelle was there! So it all turned out good. The whole time Tide was just as happy as could be. We played with Jennie's new puppy (adorable!) and talked for a bit, then headed back to the house! He got so sleepy! He was nodding off standing up in the seat! It was so cute...and sure enough, he is outside asleep. He had a long, busy day! But, I think he would do it again...especially if he knew he would get 2 hamburgers again ;)

Here are some pics from today

Me with Jennie's adorable new puppy!

He fell asleep riding home from his long day! He was standing up! So cute!

On Our way to the vet! He was a great riding partner!

No comments:

Post a Comment